- Chad Buxbaum 303-210.2804
- Hanson Turnbull 303-598-6300
- Jerry Moore email@example.com 303-944-9561 (Service Manager)
I’ve been with Vermeer for over seven years, call us for any of your service needs. One of our certified Vermeer technicians will be glad to assist you. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Rick Lavielle firstname.lastname@example.org
303-598-6298 or -6299 (Head Field Service Technician)
I’ve been with Vermeer for almost seventeen years. The advantage of being in the field compared to being in the shop is that I can see the machine in its true form and solve the problem as it’s happening, instead of trying to reduplicate in the shop. Contact me for any of your service needs.
- Eric Topper email@example.com (Shop Technician)
I’ve been with Vermeer for almost two years. I’m a graduate from The School of Mines and The Lincoln College of Technology. I’m self motivated and eager to help.
- Ryan Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org (Shop Mechanic)
I’ve been a mechchanic with Vermeer for almost four years, I work in the field and in the shop.
- Jake Wilson email@example.com (Shop Mechanic)
I’ve been working with Vermeer for almost six years now. I like a good challenge when comes to electrical problems, and try to fix our equipment in a timely fashion.
- Chris Sheldon firstname.lastname@example.org (Shop Mechanic)
I’m a fabricator, body man and mechanic for Vermeer going on nine years. Among many things, we repair reamers of all makes and sizes. Don’t throw it away! Let’s build it up. Call us.
- Ron Wilson email@example.com (Lead Mechanic)
I’ve been turning wrenches for Vermeer Colorado for over thirty two years. I’ve seen a lot of changes on the equipment through out the years. I enjoy still seeing some of the old machines coming in and out of the shop. Still going strong.
- Mark Steward firstname.lastname@example.org (Accounting)
I’m a Virginia Tech grad, with a long history in accounting, numbers come to me naturally. I’ve been with Vermeer for almost ten years.
- Shirley Dickey email@example.com 1-800-525-0477 (Accounting)
I’ve enjoyed the many years of conversations with our customers and relationships I’ve made. I have put in ten years with the company doing accounts receivable. I look forward to meeting you.
- Jesse Sandoval firstname.lastname@example.org 303-598-3860 (Parts)
Contact me with any of your Parts needs. I have over twenty six years of Vermeer parts experience. You’d be surprised what Vermeer stocks for many of the older pieces of equipment still operating today. Like M475’s, T600’s and BC1600’s. I go way back with the company and enjoy speaking with my customers on a day to day basis. New and old give me a shout. Talk to you soon.
- Chelsie Scott Chelsie@vermeercolorado.com (Parts)
Hi, contact me for any of your parts and delivery needs, my family’s been in the Vermeer business for over forty years and going strong. Hope to meet you soon.
- Andy Scott email@example.com
303-944-9347 (Billing, Warranty, Service, Parts, and Sales)
Hello everyone, Vermeer’s been my home all my life. I’ve lived here longer than any home I’ve lived in. I enjoy the people I work with, both customers and employees. Give me a shout with any of your concerns about billing, warranty, service, parts, and sales needs. If I don’t have the answers to your questions, I soon will.
- Vern Scott firstname.lastname@example.org 303-286-1866 or 1-800-525-0477
I look forward to meeting you and to continued service with those I have met. Contact me with any of your Vermeer needs or questions about our market.